Heavy Duties Panniers built to withstand adventure.
The panniers we are now producing are the result of many testing hours, reflecting our evolution as engineers and travellers.
They combine utility and attractive design with sturdiness.
- Made of 2 mm high grade aluminium alloy with 14 bending lines to ensure a high strength of the final structure, while maintaining a good balance between sturdiness and weight.
- Innovative deep drawn lid and bottom. Deep drawing (cold forming) increases the structural resistance of the panniers and their waterproof qualities, while eliminating the need for welded corners.
- Riveted bottom, sealed with silicone and an exchangeable rubber EPDM gasket securing the lid’s inner eversion to body contact surface and providing dust proof and waterproof storage in driving rain and water crossings.
- 13 faces hard plastic corners. In house, mould injected high density polyethylene, with increased wear resistance, providing abrasion protection for the pannier’s corners. Exchangeable.
- CNC milled and TIG welded. Robot and hand weld with attention to details. CNC milled for a perfect finish.
- 4 plastic straps holders attached to the lid. In house, mould injected polyethylene, with increased wear resistance, round edges to avoid abrasion of the strap material, designed for different strap sizes. Exchangeable.
- The panniers are securely attached and locked to the steel racks using high strength polyethylene mounting brackets. The fixing system is bolted on the panniers using 14 screws and nuts with thread lock. Our innovative panniers fixing system design allows release of the pannier from the rack in case of a strong shock in a force impact.
- 1.5 mm laser cut steel toggle latch with Heavy Duties rhino stamping and one key for both panniers key lock system.
In case you would like to mount our panniers on a different rack and you would like to have the panniers without drilled holes for the fixing system, please contact us using the form at https://heavyduties.ro/contact/ or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you would like to have different coating combinations for body and lid (the available colors are aluminium/grey/black), please contact us using the form at https://heavyduties.ro/contact/ or write us an email at email@example.com.
LJ Dekker –
Very sturdy and robust panniers. Got a black set and I really like them, best panniers ever!